Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Argh! Forever Summer with Nigella dah takde!!!!

Why did Media corp cancel it? argh....now my afternoons would be unfilled with cooking delights for ze beutiful miss Nigella. Jamie Oliver is taking her place so its not that bad ah. Masih boleh imagine myself cooking Master Gourmet pieces.

I m currently feeling very lonely but its nothing new. After i watch Prince Williams at 21 in Lombok, I felt the urge to just get to noe some famous person. Why? Because they are constantly betrayed by people even their own relatives [like Prince Williams] Therefore maybe if i could have communication with them then maybe i can get advice. Its a big dream but nothing is impossible. I m gonna try Nelly Furtado, and Prince Williams [hahahhaha].

Bersdendirian di pentas wayang
Si Dalang Istana Wayang