Friday, June 13, 2003

Hey there.

Yesterday [Friday] I went to Haig Road, after bout three weeks of no dikir, to dikir. It was so de-stressing! I m so free from tensions now. Execpt the one I may have with my parents for coming home at 1150. What happened u asked? Well I stayed to chat with them at the kedai kopi. [usually I would just go home after that] but hey I thought, why not? So I did totally oblivious of the time. I had a 7up only. Perut sakit after that. Anyway, the most exciting happened. I was given the option by Abg Dapi whethe to join the Tumpat all budak baru squad or masuk with the Tumpat “oldies” combine forces with Anak Watang. Dapi also said that only I was give the choice. My god, at that moment, degupan jantung kuat seperti memecah rangka dadaku. Wow am I that good? Seriously. By the way we are goin to participate in Planet Dikir, Simei CC 20 July. So after my 7up, I made my decision. I m following dapi and joining forces dengan Anak Watang [division: ten from Tumpat, ten from Anak Watang]. My decision was based on how much fun I would have.

During the time I was sipping my 7up, I ws sitting dengan the three of the “oldies”. They are fun lah. [ah pai, rafiq and bapak] they made this Bruce almighty joke tak habis habis. Mee kuah nyer kuah terbelah lah. Supposedly at that time rafiq was the “almighty” one. Pai was like kalau engkau god aku setan. Engkau bismillah aku bismisetan. Merepek lah. I felt bad ah they were playing with the idea of god, though I had a good laugh.

Oh ya before that I went to visit kedai abang Farzeel. I saw Kak Leen’s ex there. Why? Anyway I visited coz dah lamer tak pergi situ. Then went straight to Geylang Serai C.C.
I was so happy when Ubay who was sitting next to me reached out for my seruling which was sticking out. I got to play it ah but only to the unimportant part of the team. [hahaha, well dorang takde power.] I played shakily. I was so scared. Dapat main two songs only. Takbir and this melayu one. Kamal was goin all sudin shouting “Ramlee! Sampan dah sampai!” Merepek lah. Shall this bring me anywhere? Well we will see

Then during practice, a retired dikir man came to evaluate us. Namer dier abang Lai.Dier married to a wanita berdikir. How sweet [wish it could happen to me]. Anak dorang bising lah, berlari sini sana. Dorang I think kahwin lambat pasal anak masih muda tapi bapak dah tua. Zuraidi was the leader at that time coz dapi belum sampai, kesian pasal he had to teach a group distracted by the two child’s screams while they run around catching each other. We were practicing lagu untuk a show orang kahwin. Next week. Do I want to go? Hahaha decisions decisions.

Goin lombok tomorrow, belum lagi pack. Be back on thursday.So I got to go…

Too excited with dikir.
Hulubalang Irfan