Thursday, June 12, 2003

Argh!! dah dua kali my post ter delete. Allah must not want me to publish my post!!! dah ar fed up.

K i'll make it fast.
Wednesday i went to punggol cc with my fren Hidayah and Raihana. We didn’t study much, duh! In the morning I went to pick raihana’s radio coz I need it to transfer song from my cds to tape coz I only got a walkman
Thursday I went to blaja again but Nadia O was also ther. We studied at a void deck of a blok beside the road from simei to tampy near the expressway.

Guess who I saw there….. abang eddie. He lives around there. I thought he looked familiar side view [front view dah berbags of fats] he was pushing this little boy on the tricycle with the handle thing. That’s why I could recognise him until his wife kat blakang was guiding their anak on a fourwheel bicycle. Scary. Tak tegur pun, sombong. Must be because I he hasn’t seen me for 5 years. Anyways I still wonder why he is avoiding our family. Anyways sedara sedara tersayang ku, jgn lah ikut jalan seperti si abang eddie, jagn sombong when u guys get married. Hahaha……… that’s all After that I fell and sprained my wrist. Sakit! And I am supposed to be going dikir today hahaha kelakar lah