Friday, June 06, 2003

Hello guys....
Lawar tak the new change i made? Blue is my fave colour lah.

Anyways. Family dah make plans to travel to Pulau Lombok somewhere next week. I wasnt exicted at first but man i m now. Indonesia lah! on a Silkair plane!! So happy. I am gonna buy so much stuff there, my mom would need tax reliefs for the trip. Satu hela kain batik [i will figure what to do with it when i come back(probably stitched onto one of my bags)], tradisional instruments [one whole gamelan set, and indonesiac stuff lah! Enjoy my self in the beaches. Maybe go scuba diving. Collect seashells. Breathe ocean udara. Get ze tension out!!!! I just hope family crap wont get in the way and spoil everything.....eg. Fathers nagging depan org-org indonesia. Hope there is no catastrophies like theft or anything serious. The getaway may disrupt me from my studying mood. But taking a plane is tooo good to miss. Wish i could go with my loved ones [implying something] [i love my parents..but in a different way]

Hidup dikandung adat, mati di kandung tanah....
-Waktu hidup mestilah mangikut peraturan, adat dan undang undang termasuk hukum Tuhan, setelah mati terserahlah kepada Tuhan Makes me think.......