Sunday, May 04, 2003

hey.
went to the gig yesterday at ard 7. waited at the bus thingy. smsed pple so at least i had company coz man merepek k some of the pple there. with the oi skin head crap, ska, the rudies lah. some even dengan black leather jackets and they were black metals. they dont fit there tau. islam kan dah cukup as a "group". anyway then imran had to fetch me. i really am sorry u had to do that with all the crap u faced from 10am there. jus that i didnt reliase he gave me a msg inviting me to stand with him back stage. had a a time where the the gig itself was insignificant to me at all. i was like jus staring at the sky and trees enjoying the breeze. that was the good thing tau, i didnt sweat at all. thank god for malaikat angin(if there is one) and his order from allah to make yp windy(at least the backstage). Shailla, this girl that i was attracted to sec two, was there. she told me she was gonna be there but i didnt see her until 10pm dengan this other bitch, i conviniently forgot her name. by the time i saw them dorang dah nak balik. anyway thanx again imran for obliging and half stand beside me to keep me company and not feel neglected. and i have to mention, my butt skarang firm giler leaning against the railings for the time i was there. yp was so small. i thought it was much bigger tau. got halaued by imran at ten (just kidding) he advised to me fo home before i get into trouble. so i did.
i was lucky i could go pasal ader good excuse. had this public performance i had to go to. excused myself from it. didnt tell my mom so its not considered lying. i just didnt inform her. tak berdosa kan?

to those pple yang concern. or at least concerned bout me.
This is me.
i have not had a bestfriend since primary 6 at Tampines primary school (to peservere and succeed). been independent since. my back is aching standing emotionally alone. many bad experiences when secondary life started. pple start to betray u, backstab bullshit. i began not to trust anyone. started to be come a social hermit. gave myself the excus that i was the quiet psychologist in conversations. imran please bear with me. its hard for me to go expressive. its hard for me to trust. feel like giving up. give up on every thing. never had a male role model in my life since i was born. haniz couldnt be bothered unless of course its about him lah. never reliase i have been so lonely in my life. well things are going to change. (setan: " hahahaha.....not if i can help it.") please help me to find myself before i ...............i ................u noe! i cant thank you enough for trying o open me up. u noe who i u r. may god bless u and release u from the stress u face already not helping and healing me. i promise not break ur heart instead keep it like my precious serulings wrapped in the sutera-like cloth of my heart and soul..................

irfan
(its nice to use my own name once in a while)