Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Listening to "a child with the blues" [thanx imran for introducing me to it]. Feeling soulful for some reason. just found out kakak Ya ade blogspot though she said she was too buzy to have one. Maybe she was jus to buzy to tell me and she forgot [its ok though i dont mind] Been the past few days, who hasnt? its so irritating with the forced holiday thing goin on. Trying to survive boredom with the only few pathetic contacts with my frens and family [sorta].

I met up with my close fren rashidah today to study. We did some math though i was really distracted coz i was sleepy. In the morning 7am i was like "dont sleep stay awake kau dah buat janji dengan kawan kau!" to myself. so dragged my self to DOWNTOWN EAST. 9am in the morning.......Burger King.........there was only a couple eating there i was like "ok why am i here again" got there found out helfi not coming so it was only the two of us. We ordered something to munch then got back to studying. Then her mom, who worked there in the admin sector, came and gave me a Dowtown east polo shirt. I was like smiling but couldnt be much bothered. We talked and talked bout serious stuff that affected us in anyway. It was stress reliving. After that i went to school to collect my tie and dye stuff so i could do it at home and maybe complete it. Now its infront of the fan drying. the colour is Kingfisher just for the record. Biru terang!

I m still having the eye problem thing! its so irritating. My eyes arent wet enough i guess. kembali kepada un-health-ly issues. i m so looking forward to goin out. ATTEN PPLE: take me out some where anywhere. ajak me pls i m so engulfed by the boredom handing ard my house. so far there is only three outings planned that involves me: dikir practice on thursday and friday and Imran ajaked me to go indian flute on friday also. i m so glad ade org yg concerned............

i been trying to understand music this past week[ya since i've got nothing to do]. For me i find anything to do with malay exciting. the gamelan, seruling dikir etc. then im ran came with the style which got me weak in my knees. I still remember @ changkat changi cc. imran had this bundle dgnnye. i was wondering what it was. the song was so great with the lenguknye and the flute playing. SEDAP! found out it was a flute, its always been like i goin back to my Javanese roots. got to go for some reason.

my eyes are green, really. how could she? maybe i m just over reacting............................
Dikirfan