Saturday, March 22, 2003

on wednesday i took the no. 31 bus to go to my dikir practice. at marine parade road ade this scotish like house. the windows were all painted blue, red etc. its is a very strange private house but that's not the end! i was in and out of the house in my dreams somewhere, sometime ago. it is not a Deja vu tau! more like a distant dream telling me something. i cant remember
what i did there but i was there..in my dream.[the house is before the stop at parkway parade]
then it was lion city.......
as i tegan jalan along haig road menuju ke lion city, i remember the drem! it really freaky and i was walking alone pada sepuluh malam. in the dr3am i also saw the Macdonalds. the dream was about me deciding to go to Mc or eat a bungkus of nasi lemak. i m so not sure what the meaning is!
End of msg.