Sunday, March 02, 2003

k my people! i'm back!!!!!
um......... um.......
k aku tahu apa yang sebenar hendak di katakan hamba.
last nite i met dis girl wif her own website at pitas.com. i didnt get d website just like tat tau. i was looking for lyrics to dikir songs so i typed ahai kiambang at yahoo! search and so came her website. like me she is a dikir fan. Ade lagu jampi serampah and debat tuah jebat and all. i read a few of journal lines and found out tat kite ade banyak similairities so i emailed her kalo kite boleh kenalan. btw i already noe her age, 15, and her name, Faqeehah. she emailed me back on d same day saying its ok and everything. Then we chatted @ msn messenger. i got to noe her even more. we chatted .......& chatted though i admit there were some lame moments (mostly coz of me) we enjoy d conversation.........i think. I m so looking forward to meeting her again on the net. end of msg.