Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Hey!
I m so tired mcm dah pegi marathon. It all started on Thursday.

THURSDAY
I went to school as per normal. In my head I was planning what exactly to do after school. I was thinking and thinking about the seruling. The day before my parents drove me to Kampung Melayu to buy a seruling dah cari-cari, semua dah sold out. So the next day I planned to go to Arab Street to check it out there.
So on Thursday the 13th of March, I went to Arab Street to check it out. Stopped at Bugis Mrtstn tawaf at least twice until I came to a shop that was familiar to me as I had been there before (cari Rebana with my friend Helfi). Kat sebelah ade the shop selling all types of wind instruments which got me excited [btw the man selling was Chinese and he didn’t noe what d seruling was until I told him it was made of bamboo. How ironic rite? Budaya kami d perdagangkan.] at last it was out of stock. He only sold d wooden and some snake-charming flute. After tt I dragged my feet took d train to Paya Lebar and went to Kampung Melayu again to ask when the stock will be coming.
So I meet again with this pak cik at d Balai Seni Melayu place. He said he wasn’t so sure when it will be coming (maybe one or two months). And he told me at the main enterance ade jual so I went there. On Wednesday I saw something like the actual seruling but there was no one there to actually tell me tt it was a seruling. Then the bad luck came to haunt me………he said there was only seruling main kat atas nye type. Kat tepinye dah abis. So I asked him when the stock would be coming just to make sure. So he checked out a big pile of serulings under a table. He kept on saying takde, takde, dah abis. Then he found this one in a very bad shape. Dier ketuk, kluar dust which means dah termited or something like tat. He then ulur to me and said it was free.
Just when I was about to jalan out, he shouted “ah ni ade lagi satu!” he said it would cost me $3 and so I took it! Duh! Then so I balik and tidur dalam keletihan.

I was already feeling sick tt evening and I alredy planned not to go to school d next day. I had this principal’s speech on Saturday and took d opportunity to not go to it and to school on that day.


TO BE CONTINUED!!!!! MALAS nak type any more after all my files hilang tak terposted on my blog!
End of msg.