Wednesday, April 02, 2003

K today didnt do much execpt tumpukan seluruh perhatian ku kepada my tie & dye piece for my o level. Man it was bad. the whole thing sucked. My zebra lines couldnt be seen at all. This though was nothing new to me.................i have always sucked in tie & dye. Now my finger tips are strangely purple [due to the dye DUH!] my eyes hurt squinting to see the threads, my mouth is dry although i have gulped down at least 10 glasses of water and i feel down.

The spark between US[u noe who] mcm dah takde. We just cant find a topic to talk about and end up "oh okay"-ing. Then i asked her if she is bored chatting with me because i dont frequently reply to her since i m doing something else, she said "nah" [which means yes in a polite way]. She pun takde topic nak cakap about. We kept quiet.................
So i tried to improve things by using the white board thing on the msn messenger thinking tat we could play Win Lose or Draw [like i did with Kakak Ya which i had fun doing : ) ]....................tak berhasil. She just absolutely didnt noe wat to draw. i m sad.................................
Wat should i do? I dont our freindship to end.
Sakit hati.
Dikirfan