Saturday, April 05, 2003

Boredom is a devil's playground...........................
and so kalau like that, then did setan tell me to pick up the saga seeds [25 of them] along haig road on friday the 4th?? hahaha.........i did it pasal takde kerja and coz saga seeds are interestingly wonderful seeds. the crimson red colour and the weird shape differs it from other seeds. [did i jus bore u guys? hahaha] anyway i got there pasal tumpang ride dengan Uncle Bakar nak gi Joo Chiat Complex. i dropped @ Joo Chiat Complex's nearest traffic light and then started my journey to Haig Road. it was 630 then. so i tot maybe i'll singgah 7eleven to buy a crunch bar. Man........dah lama tak makan tat piece of heavenly chocolate. It was my favourite last time. then out grew it or jus terlupa bout it's existence. got introduced by it again [by khabir [btw way i found out cik lah pun suke makan chocolate. must run in the family] @ the kedai mama bawa the blok next to his]. So far i have eaten 5 bars of it [actually 4 6/7][afraction coz i saved some for lated tapi jadi mush so.............] but it has been hurting my teeth sikit in the 5th bite.
becoz i was new in the team, i got a 40% for penilaian main dikir. the reason? pasal takde asas or something like tat. But still he told me i still got a chance and dont be suprised ah basically.

lets talk bout semalam...............
Chatted pagi-pagi dgn orang orang yang logged on tat pagi[duh]. mainly imran, faqeehah and helfi[my close friend jugak ah]. i made a big issue bout me not mandi yet. tah kenape. was forced to mandi by faqeehah klakar.................... after mandi and a few stupid qns to imran, i set off to rumah Cik Tipah. Naik basikal buruk. [and it's still at their balcony today] then set off to Paris sir park; wat rashidah calls it [dier bulak tinggal kat Paris housing estate [merepek but if meet her.....she's mostly not lame]]. Found a spot at the beach where there were this pondoks mainly for lounging malam malam drinking and what not. [btw pple who were there:
Cik Tipah and family, Cik Norli [and Ilhan and Lutfi], my family minus the BASE Player [hahahaha] and Sahar. Food was plentiful: asam pedas and this sayur thing and ayam mas ayam goreng. didnt get wet actually. neither did the ones sec 1 and above. The thing is i would have loved getting wet tapi malasnye nak gi mandi kat tempat jauh. then we moved to this big shelter thing.
the horror began there when i went there to reserve the seat [by orders of cik norli] there was nothing wrong with the place. After all the energetic ones went to climb the spider web and jumping like crazy [i was feeling emo so i jus duduk bersila on the web]. we went back to find worms abseilling from the roof of the shelter. banyak seh! they were wiggling every where at the plastic bag lah it was like this
/ I
/ I I \
I I I \
I I B
I B
I -dier punye string thingy
B -the worm
KECOH. There was a lot of kebasing going around so we dont accidently bring home one. Kakak ya was freaking out tak salah and runing her fingers thru her hair.hahaha. so we moved to a open spot. at that point of time we were getting ready to balik so it was like a phase to packing up. [i didnt make sense now did i? ohwell]. so there were this new editions to the playground which to me mcm takde guna. there were metal balls which could be turned and sat on and it bounces and other things that make u dizzy.
tats all for now.
c'ya
Dikirfan