Thursday, April 24, 2003

hey again. so sorry to not have update my blog to the preferrence of some pple.........jk. i really some pple would jus shut up. dorang macam act besar coz of some apparent reason [only god noes why]. one such person is my father. i shal say this few words before i move on...............practice what u preach [obviously u can telll my dad doesnt by my tone], respect has to be earned and the only reason i dont shoiut out my opinions and talk back is because i believe in respect and i tak nak berat kan my left shoulder menanggung dosa jus for u. giving me curfews.........who do u think u are sekarang? u were not there when i needed u so kenape nak sibuk when i am already independent [in some ways[obviously not finacially]]. i grit my teeth everytime u even mutter a word kerana what comes out from ur mouth is either tak berguna , obvious or just irritataing to my ears. take an example in one incident eh................i came back late dari rumah cik lah coz i watched the mummy returns dengan khabir and afid. it was 10 o'clock. i dah lama expect the punishment so i quickly grabbed a shawarma.[btw its not kebab tau. still remember the one beside masjid nabawi, madina sedap k.....everyday i went there to eat while i was there lah] k back to the cerita...... didnt get anything until the next day when he asked me wat time i came home ....so i said 10pm. then he asked me why. i said hujan because it realy did hujan from 845 to 930++. then he quickly said "i dont care" so why the fuck kau tanye aku in the first place?just shut the hell up lah. kalo any one ade doubts yang aku in sincerely write ini and its for other intentions tolong jumpe aku so i can pekik sekuat hati kat ko ytang ignorant ini. and oh ya....................i plan to make him a part of my art for my o level. untuk personal statement i will talk vout how unhelpful he was to me. and anyway the artpiece "suffocation pf perfection" is inspired by the relatio0nship aku ade dengan dier. ask me for the details kalo nak tau.

hai.............
read Kakak ya's blog. she is really good at it. u feel for what she writes. eh korang gi ikea tak ajak org. anyway i went the next day with org yang i m suppose to love very much..but i dont..maybe. some of them are. i went there untuk get construction paper. needed for my art. ya and i strongly agree dgn kakak ya. hai kalau i got the money i will surely buy the whole store. mcm everything there is so cool and lawa and easy to the eye. and they are so varietyful! dari plants ke stationary. its like a pleasurable experience goin there u see many things its like if i was the ceo of the company i would charge org untuk masuk. it willl really make me rich!!!! what would i do? buy the bed yang macam doctors diagnosis bed[its raised and then ader storage kat bawa. save so much space tau.] a nice carpet, lights to go with it. plants all around.i then i will be enjoying the smell of ikea wood yang menusuk kalbu...........
woo ho i would make the room all comfy dengan bantals everywhere and a small couch for my frens to hang out minum kopi halia and stuffs.colours of the room would be blue brown black and white. its gonna be lawa k.......................................

tadi i had and interesting experience dengan toner. actually tadi hidayah ulured me a facial wipe from johnsons and johnsons an dared me to use it. so i thought it was stopid cause it was just a wipe so i wiped my face with it. then the next minute my face was much burning up. my face macam kecuted in a small extent ah. pasnas muke ku. regreted it coz later tak dapat fully indulge in tahu goreng canteen. sedap k,......... probably the lasting i would want to eat before i die[not die of choking lah of the tahu]
k gtg to my original life back.
dikirfan --- as always