Monday, May 12, 2003

Hey unappreciative world. i love u.
Finally i noe how to at least play a song on the seruling. Mary had a little lamb dan Takbir Aidilfitri. Like it is a wow. This all couldnt happen kalau imran was not here. So if u feel like in the mood of a takbir tune msg me @ 97152038 and i will get back to u. The tunbe calms the mind tau. very relaxing and stimulating to the stressed mind - migranes too. Ini includes a small charge of $4 lah. Ko ingat aper? Mr Kasban cap duit? hai. if he did, it wont make a difference to my allowance. Not including Gst tau.
Anyway. Kalau aku ader duit, i will do/puchase this stuffs:
-Belanja every single human being i noe yang i evered hutanged.
-Buy my frens presents for their passed birthdays that i could only wish them Happy Birthday coz i my wallet happened to be kering dengan secara kebetulan.
-buy and telan a small diamond. (dont ask me why. i myself dunno. feeling inner wealth)
-get my self a new phone dengan line i can afford to pay for. (ericsson)
-a digital camcorder as small as i palm
-a new wallet.(my current OP is merepek
-a new pencil case.(mine dah hitam macam daki aku pun)
-new shoes and sandal.
-(supposedly by now korang dah understood its goin to be new kan? so i not goin to mention it tau) bags. (blue and brown)(backpack & sling bag)
-shelf for my stuff from Ikea(duh! love the smelll of their pine wood. i'll drill it up myself)
-Cds (erykah badu for myself. and give kakak ya a new copy coz i feel guilty lending hers and then rosak kan ke or damaged it)
-10 more serulings.
-buy a freaking tanjak. wear it around and so it shall be the next in thing sparked of by moi.
-imagine pakai tanjak around town. orang mesti ketawa. so i will hire bodyguards to guard a radius of 1m around me.
-Fund Tumpat. Baju nusantara k. How pathetic is that.
-get myself notebooks. like ten.
-more shirts so i could look like a divorced old school host of Americas Funnies home videos. (antum fahiem tum? tak? tanya lah sahabat ku imran.)
-skin cream.that works on exzyma. (so i can get rid of the hickey look alike on my neck and the itch on my under leg[its under the knee part.sometimes it itches like hell] and not be tegur-ed everytime by stranger i dont even noe
-Contact lenses! how can i lupe. or not i jus go for the laser surgery. $1000 ketul dok.
-did i mention blanja orang yang i feel deserving?
thats like all i can think of now. Happy Birthday Khabir. so mcm...............my precious brain needs a break. Love u. Love u both. Love u both to be together.....
irfan