Sunday, June 01, 2003

Hey there….
Sudah lama tak blog. Well to start I couldn’t log in. ANYWAYZZzz…….

The time I found out I couldn’t log in, I went blog surfing. The m,ost interesting one was “Myheartspeaks”. The blog entry talked about how man creates things which may be harmful to him as a consequence in the future. We have seen the ozone issue dengan the CFC man created, Siapa yang suffer? Kite juga. Inilah menyebabkan dunia panas berbahang. [sorry for the malay-ness, preparing for my O’level malay exam on 9th June : p] DDT…. A nonbiodegradeble insecticide which pollutes water bodies and endangers marine life etc.. This reminds me of a poem I read before during literature. Bout how god created the earth in seven day and how man will destroy it in seven days jugak. Can I do something bout it? Would man wake up to the fact? What is man doing bout it? Sigh. Ironically I am watching futurama. At least I parts of it. Anyway it is depicting the world in worst state possible[this is when fry went deeper into the future….i ntwo days

“Tengok lah dunia, ibu membuang anaknya yang masih dalam kandungannya, orang-orang yang mendasarkan iman mereka ke sains, ingin membuat diri meraka kekal berzaman, lelaki dengan lelaki, wanita degan wanita- bukankah allah membuat
adam dan hawa? bukan adam dan ali atau hawa dan siti. Buat lah sesuatu anak anak ku" Said my Ustaz.

I love goin madrasah. Maybe just to gain wisdom and make something out of it. I hate waking up Sunday mornings and wear a blue-white madrasah uniform. Its new by the way. For menegah a new batch. Button punyelah bercermin....hai.

Gotta ask a question. Kakak ya... do you write drafts before u blog? Seamless lah ur entries. And ur use of language...superb. i would have to learn from u.

Someone asked me why i "sanggup berdikir" though its a just a phase. I feel for dikir. Dikir is like a very huge sigh to me. The "syncronised shouting" relieves all my stress. I become very relaxed when i do shout it out of my system. Its some what an aspirin for me because i am tolerant. Kalau tidak....aku dah tumbuk orang instead of breathing in and out and looking away. In arts sense jugak it calms my mind. The songs, the beats, the tepuk...... I got fren who tindik coz they are stressd, scar themselves dengan run their arms with sharp objects. diorang tu tak sayang diri. So does this answer ur question? [its a rhetorical question u dont have to answer it] I got big dreams for the malay society. BIG, big dreams. and this is where i start.

alrite go to go ubah stuf rite now see u next time.