Thursday, May 22, 2003

hey.
Yesterday, i went to BK. Had an interresting encounter dengan Tablighs.[muslim preachers] I felt disturb by the encounter so i asked my friend, Helfi, who these tablighs were. Found out that they were not actually from Ghufran. Helfi said they were muslim preachers using the name Masjid Darul Ghufran illegaly. He also experienced being preached to be in the tabligh group. He declined it pasal they were not a legal organisation. Anyways he said the "hang" alot around Ghufran, sembahyang jemaah and all.
The encounter also made me wonder what the meaning of my name was because apparently the preacher was not that sure and so said Padang Arafah. Dier tu mesti nyanyok. asuming without bukti. get your facts right before u FORCE me to pray again.......
so this is the meaning of my name...........
IRFAN: thankfulness
Some peoples names i know of and their meanings.....
ADEL: just [my youngest brother]
AMIR, AMEER: prince [Rashidah's fren in canada]
FAISAL, FAYSAL: decisive; resolute [Juara in my sch dikir team, hakeem's primary sch fren]
HADI: guiding to the right [classmate(the irony)]
HAKEEM, HAKIM: wisdom; one of God's ninety-nine qualities [my brother]
IMRAN: a prophet's name; meaning unknown [....]
KAMIL, KAMEEL: perfect; one of the ninety-nine qualities of God [classmate(the irony)]
KHALDUN, KHALDOON: old Arabic name meaning "eternal."[ madrasah friend]
LUFTI: kind [cousin]
RAFI: exalting [my uncle. suits his character]
[all this from http://www.20000-names.com/male_arabic_names.htm ]
i think i m happy..... bout my name i mean. hai k peace.