Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hey.
why is no one making a date with me for me to exhibit my takbir flute playing skill? i m hurt tau........(as if)
Skipped math extra lesson today. It was after my english test. Circumstances did not permit me to go for the freaking thing. Anyways i hate the teacher. Dia tu mcm chinese psycopath. And he sweats a lot. If u were to ask him a qns, he will leave sweat drops on our papers. Like its disgusting. Hilang selera thinking how masin it is......eeeee (imagine mee sup)

aku dah tak tau aper nak diperbualkan. my life dah changed. alot. thanx to the caring pple of the world. gonna miss "Immerse" and dier punye philipines accent when he leaves for tanah melayu up north. Have u heard it? u must tau. dier dengan Chili Pries dier.

I feeling listy, so i will make another list. This time is what i want to do before i die.
-Haji. [or at least go there again.]
-Get emotionally attached with a girl. [tak stead pun takpe as long we love each other][because stead is jus a title. i dont need one]
-Then i we would sing the songs I'm in love with you -e.badu and Turn Your Lights down low - lauryn hill & bob marley, together. [doesnt have to be on stage as long we both can hear each other's voices] [record it sekali if possible]
-Be really fluent in playing the seruling.[imran tolong aku] & rebana ibu.
-Form my own dikir barat group. [if possible make it a family thing. get all my 45++ cousins to do a persembahan. tat will be funny k.]
-Learn to cook rendang, nasi briyani and sauce for tahu goreng. [cik rafi, help me with d nasi briyani part]
-Bungee jump.
-Get a room of my own.
-Understand the basics of genetics.
- go to a e. badu concert.
-find more stuffs for me to do before i die.
.........................................................

I forgot some stuff that i wanted in the previous list so here they are: [if i had money what i would want]
- Keris. [to go with my tanjak]
- Degreed, sunglasses & swimming googles. [ kalau i stil cant get contacts]
- electric razor. [so i wouldnt be berkumis]
- laptop.
- tape recorder...
....................oh yes. stuff for my favourite sustegen drinking cousin : kakak ya

hai. insya allah.
i m getting myself in weird, messy situation sekarang. i m in love with so many people. NorNadia, Faqeehah, Dian...................... it is just tat i m scared of commitment. very. to break someones heart is like to break my own heart. i m really sorry people yang aku telah sakit kan hati. Cik norli i m really sorry bout the guan soon issue. it really hurt thinking bout this stuffs. and it sad to noe i got it from my dad. dier yang ajar all of us to laugh at people. especially if someone were to have wetted their bed [last time back in 147]. i really think twice before i say anything. so most of the time i dont talk.........................
Bring me water, water for my mind.....................
Nafrikid