Monday, June 09, 2003

Hey yeh ehy eyh!!!!!

Jus had my exam today. How was it? Like every other malay paper i sat for. I dont think i will score...and the possibilities of me passing is like very small. Sigh. What happened today....
I watched How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. the plan was for us to watch Finding Nemo tetapi....it was full house. Anyways the movie i watched with Raihana, Hidayah and Nadia was quite good ah. Very interesting. But the ending could have been more exciting. A bit like my malay paper 1. Tak sempat complete the story. The first few paragraphs were laced with frasa berbunga, peribahasa and all but it became rushy rushy. Well........

I did foolish stuff this past few days. I like wasted my time naik bus 28 went to paya lebar then went home. i didnt do much there tau. Then i went to get comics to futher enhance my time wasting process. [my favourites are, sherman's lagoon, Garfield, Farside gallery(BEST!)] Well.......

Now i got a sore throat, ingus [is tat how u spell it?] melelih, rambut teratai[is tat even the word to use?]

Hulubalang Irfan