Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Hey hey hey.......
I getting a bad cough now. It does seem like it wants to go away [dah picit inhaler tu macam limajutalimaratuslimapuluhlima times, tak berguna] i like pronoucing "Lima"
Mom and co. went rumah cik tipah today. I HAPPENED to wake up when they were leaving. Thats normal. Mom does wake me up, does ask me if i want to go....Hai. Too late so i didnt go. After that i though of goin but Mother claimed they were goin home already[that was at 7pm] so i didnt go. She then only bought for me my food [nasi pataya] Irritating lah she this past few days. Goin thru my stuff and throwing stuff that i still need. She threw all my sec three notes lah forgeting that i have to study for it. Tah ah i m really angry about that now. Total intrusion of privacy. oh ya i went to movie on that day, what luck. Dah Lah!


Just told her off jus now [not in a rude tone ah]. Dah i told her i was goin to check again. i came back today the bag dengan what to my mom's eye were rubbish takde. Sudah di buang. Exterminated. AARRRGGGGHHHHH!! Need to dikir!!! oh ya i maybe be taking part in Planet Dikir 2003. I was invited lah. Well the good thing it is at Simei. The bad thing... bulan 7. During my supposedly intensive study thing. Well but it will be helpful i think.

I stopped meeting someone often already. Dah not feeling close to dier any more. Dont feel special any more. Sakit hati, seperti batu dihempas kaca. Terhampa hanyut terapung.....Why tell me why..... I understand why but i just dont noe where i stand. I guess u have gotten use to this air of distrust around u. I miss being with u. Where art thou?

Where can i find a disc player ah? [untuk di pinjam]
Hulubalang sedih......
Irfan