Tuesday, June 10, 2003

ReMiXeD!!
I m gonna do a song review! yay!

Songs that are in my mind now:
-Black-eyed peas - Where is the love
-50 cent - 21 questions & Majic stick
-Busta rhymes - [i forgot the lagu name] i think it is I know what u want.

Black-eyed peas.
Meaning ful songs. Lagu semua bermakna. I loved them whe they did Request line with Macy Gray. I think i m goin to a fan of theirs. Goin to buy Cd dorang. The song is Great! but Justin Timberlake? ..... Dorang [kacang mata hitam] funky lah!

50 cent
The beat sedap lah! the guitar. Very nice! Didnt quite like his In da club. maybe because it is already too famous. Oh with the birthdays. Nice one also with lil' Kim. Dier [lima puluh sen] funky lah!

Busta rhyme
Sedap lah the way they say "baby if u give it to me, i'll give it to u, i know what u want, u know i got it" Great song! Rhyme [Tembak-a-Rima] funky lah!