Sunday, June 15, 2003

Hey.

If the serve was not down yesterday, i would have already told u guys that the Lombok trip was cancelled. I was in Mixed feelings. In the morning i was already whining to my mom that i didnt want to go coz i got a headache and i was not ready to leave the house [i have this home sick problem] True enough the trip had to be postponed as mine and hakeem's passport's expiry date was less than 6 months. Merepek lah! When i reached there i was already psyched nak pergi. Well mulutku masin.
Anyone wants to take my place? I still wanna go Indonesia [Dah lama mimpi nak pergi] But i will miss dikir practices for the coming competition and this orang kahwin show [my only possible moment of playing the Seruling to the public] . thats why i m in a dilemma. Anyway mom says i cannot change the tickets or something like that. And i always have this problem with travelling with my parents. Very naggy suddenly. Jgn ni lah, jgn tu lah. In front of orang ramai lagi. And everynody nak setep genius trying to figure something out when i m there hating it just watching them fight over it. [did that make sense?] Anyway i repeat. i loathe goin anywhere with my family. I feel very uncomfortable. Obviously Haniz has atasi the problem by not goin anywhere. So i have to find a new way to not go with my family.

What am I gonna do????? Every shedule thrown out of course! Argh.
Si Dalang Muda Istana Wayang
Irfan