Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Hey!. Tired and lonely.

WEnt to Lombok. Wasnt Much fun. I expected it to be like shoppers' heaven. But....No. Got my hands on only two serulings and 20 pieces of tanjak indonesian style [for my dikir team or i'll just rent it to people] Really tireed! Argh!. Read this slowly coz i m typing it very slowly. Penat lah! dont noe what to say anymore...............


To K3G I think i noe u. But i do not wish to make anymore asumptions. This is all about a shared website rite? Hahaha go to hell. Like Kakak Kizzie said, Get urself a life.

To My "brother" [not u hakeem] I change my mind. Its over. I want to end everything now. Dont ask me why.....i dont wanna answer. I feel it is better that i be unreasonable. I made up my mind. Nothing can change my decision. Goodbye.

I need someone's help. I donno who. I just cant trust anymore. Its hard. WHERE ARE U MY SAVIOR?????!!!

hatiku sudah pecah bederai berjuta jutaan.
Si Dalang Istana Wayang