Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Stag-nancy

Yes, my updates have been less than frequent. I would apologise but i guess you've realised that it is caused by the busy busy scheduled that i have chosen to put myself in.

Especially this week, where PPP's phase two workshops are being conducted. Im not complaining or anything its just that i wish i could have gotten off for one week to attend the workshops. Then again, phase two workshops are less exciting, compared to the first phase. Maybe in the duration between the two phases, expectations build up subconciously and thus when not accomplished, becomes dissapointment. Or maybe it was because the participants were not as 'on' as they were. I sensed that it was more of an obligation than a necessity for some. Or maybe its just the weather. (yeah, convenient to blame it on the weather) Nonetheless i had fun.

On monday, Lighting with Zizi. If you all didnt know, i have a sorta little crush (hajar would disagree) on her. hurhur. Theres an aura humble sophistication around her. Back to the workshop, it was conducted at the Play Den, Arts House. The place, like Zizi, was humbly sophisticated. I like. But the best thing was seeing Elnie, first thing in the morning. I like the way she'd light up the room with her wide smile, and how sarcastic she can be sometimes.

which brings me to today, when i was supposed to be going for a voice and acting workshop. For the past two days i have been waking up at hours ranging from 3am to 5am cos theres an abdominal pain, that's basically telling me i need to release the pent up passion in me. hurhur. its those times when you really feel like dying cos you're in the toilet sweating buckets and there's this pain that would not die. to top it all, you're in need of sleep. So i msged elnie, apologising profusely for not being able to inform them of my absence as i was 'cringing in the toilet'. and she replied to take good care and drink lots of water. very nice of her. :D

mmm kay, back to monday. i just wished i could have stayed till 5. sigh.

then on tuesday, met with sani hussein and effendy. Its it me or are the workshops seemingly shorter than they should be? The highlight of the acting workshop was the pledge thing.

i dunno, suddenly i loss the will to write.

mybe cos doom awaits me in 3 hours's time

ARGH
Pahlawan Putih