Sunday, May 07, 2006

Swell

Everything's fine for now. Just that maybe things are very stagnant these days. (Update your blogs, yes you) Always looking forward to my off-days, and days i can just chill with my buddies.
Currently, I've been putting off alot of researching, thus plenty of reading to do. Especially for PPP script and Food Safety.

Anyway, Excitement came knocking on my door in the form of Farhana(nadia's cousin/dramatec). Her sister is getting engaged in June, and apparently she likes my photographs, as seen in this site. I am asked to be the cameraman for the event!
Wow kan. More exciting than the fact its gonna be an indian-ish engagement (well im hoping it is) is that it would be a start of a new career. hohoho

which brings me to my motivation to finish SIP.
I've decided to make the best out of the grueling internship and save my earnings to get a Digital SLR camera. Its funny i that i dont know what SLR actually stands for, but i really just want those cool bulky cameras that provides pictures with the gift of aperture. So yeah I m saving and making a deal with mother.

I think she's really tired of me whining on and on about not wanting to go to work and blah blah blah. And i keep testing her on her stand regarding me just failing the internship now to stay back for an additional semester.
"Jangan nak merepek" would nicely sum it up.

I saw the opportunity. I made the deal. hahaha so sneaky of me. And i've always associated my negotiations, and informal agreements with mother, with the appeasement of Hitler before the breakout of WW2. hohoh. So its agreed that if i complete this grueling test of will and endurance, a purchase would be made, and i shall be happy, contented and not forgeting thankful. InsyaAllah.

endurance is the key here. Now that i've found my motivation, i hope it would be easier.

For the fact that my family would be off to Makkah while im stucked here chanting "chilli or ketchup", aida going off to bali, i might not get an off to be the photographer for the engagement, me missing indrah's engagement, me not contributing enough for Food safety, with me being a total idiot, and singing endlessly the song that got stuck in my head, new one everyday, it would take mountain loads of patience.

Luckily, im done with 1/4 of the internship. More annoyingly, it means PPP is drawing nearer.
I better start reading soon

Thinking about it, i would have met you if you never had tagged. Cos we'd be settling it like adults.

Wil nakaya falamang lan urulalayo~
Pahlawan Putih