Sunday, April 23, 2006

To my dismay

Tumpat didnt manage to go through to the semi-finals.
I am just really dissapointed with myself, for not being able to participate and/or watch the performance. I am dissapointed with what it takes to go through.
But i am not dissapointed with us. Orphans of the art form, with blind, but undying passion.
I am dissapointed that this dissapoinment may well be the one where we become weary and tired to go any further.
What does it makes us then?

Earlier in the afternoon, The Incredibles was airing on Disney channel. After a watching with great attention, i slowly remembered that it was the movie that Ardi, indrah and myself watched together at woodlands. then i remembered on another occasion at orchard where me adi and indrah watched a movie. and the time i got my first pay and went shopping with indrah adi bapak mizan at Sim Lim. Sigh, the nostalgia bothers me more than the memories.

It seems our lifes is always being dictated by someone else. Obligatory functions.

I want to savour my youth.
Pahlawan Putih