Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bag me up

and drown me in that vile pool of vegetable shortening. and press 3 for 1min 10 seconds. Cos thats enough time, compared to this seemingly endless torture they call an internship, to alleviate me of this suffering.

If you guys havent already found out by word of mouth, or msn messenger, which ever applicable, im doing my Student Internship Programme (SIP) at/in Burger King. Changi Airport Terminal 2.
2 years ago, in late January i joined the team at the same outlet. At that time it was located at where Macdonalds is now. Then after a month or two, we shifted. I lasted only for 3 months. And this time my SIP is 3months also.

I'm begining to think God has a morbid sense of humour. Its like deja vu.

The problem is the routines, the same sour faces, the uncommunicative manager and the bloody annoying shoes, which are mine (my fault). I feel like quiting and failing SIP. But i know better. Im going to bite my lip till it bleeds before i would actually quit. Im going to go deaf listening to all that hokkein in the kitchen before i quit. Im going to the toilet more often and recite the pledge (maybe doing something that inflitrated my mind since childhood would be a good measure of mental stability.)

Lucky for me Aida loaned me A Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez after the one i borrowed from the library passed it's due date. Im reading it on the journey to work, to provide me with stimulation.


Sometimes i wonder, whether i've sacrifice too much for my involvement in the arts. Like i could be in school, doing normal office hours. But no... I could be a good student and sticking to the schedule, but no.. i had to request. darn it lah. But the thing is i never want to say, "i hope in the end its worth it" cos it may not be. I'm begining to think God has a morbid sense of humour. Its like deja vu. (have you read that before? was it deja vu?)
okay, lets see. Im juggling TP/SIP, Titisan/PPP, Tumpat/Mega Perdana, Sriwana and working to keeping my prayers. (which reminds me i have yet to isyak) (tu lah, nak ikut cara ~wan segala ~wan)

Anyway being in the airport, i always see a lot of SIA girls.
My dream has always been to do it with them.
Doing it means stewarding. hohoh actually not. i just wanted you guys to think funny thoughts.

im going crazy here. Where's my knight in shining armour?
uh...
How about a night in shining ardour?
just one night will do.

Pinta bulan jatuh atas riba

Minta bulan lalu pantas saja

Pahlawan Putih