Monday, May 08, 2006

2006

not a good year for me. Definately. Plans made, will never be executed. Which makes me more of a pessimist more than i already am and gives new meaning to the saying "Fail to plan, plan to fail".

I think this year would be about grounding myself. Weathering, through exposure with the elements of failure. Rooting my identity in light of the vengeful hurricanes.

(Maybe its the chain emails i never bothered to read/send. All that pent up karma)

Its taking alot. I would really need solace, consolation, relief.

Have We not expanded for you your breast,
And taken off from you your burden,
Which pressed heavily upon your back,
And exalted for you your esteem?
Surely with difficulty is ease.
With difficulty is surely ease.
So when you are free, nominate.
And make your Lord your exclusive object


If 'With difficulty is surely ease' then is with ease surely difficulty?
Surah 94: Al-Inshirah.

I've watched Rabun, Thanks to Kakak Kirah a.k.a queersoul. I will Yasmin Ahmad no matter what. Talk about that soon.

For now i think i'll go wash up and then do some reading as promised.

Fainna maAAa alAAusri yusran,
Inna maAAa alAAusri yusran
Pahlawan Putih