Friday, March 05, 2004

Just now Dikir was sort of great.
Shoik dapat pekik.
Was supposed to meet Zuraidi at Paya Lebar @ 6.30.
In the mood to arrive early.
In the end i didnt meet adi but Jumaad and Indra.
Decided to leave with them to the cc since adi wasnt there yet.
When we arrived, Dapi and Suhardi was there.
Indra kenapa ko tak test aku?
Waste my effort buat homework.
Anw, some senoirs came in for practice.
Balaq, Wan [anak watan] and his friend.
Again practice was stressed on penghayatan.
The tumpat spirit macam dah takda. I think we should do another outdoor at sentosa. Bring food and all. Maybe after that then it would be fun.
Hirwan still remebers my name sia. Tak sangka boleh ingat. Bertemu last time in Celupar days...last year? haha.
Anak wataners would be more frequetly practicing with us now.
Cool na?

Long time want to blog bout this.
I have a plant which is a bromeliad.
I place it in my room and seldom water it.
The thing is it never wilts or anything even though my room every night aircon.
I think it has something to do with me bacakan al fatihah.
Yea, it may seem stupid but i did when it was just bought.
The thing is this plant has a red "flower" at the center which wilts every time my mom buys it. So all the rest that we have is just the leaves without the flower.
This one managed to survive even though i only water it like 1 time fornghtly.
Strange how Al fatihah helps it to survive.

Anyway...
Kenapa harus kamu menjelma kembali dalam kenangan ku?
Kenapa harus kamu menjadi impian yang ku tidak mungkin capai?
Kenapa harus wajah mu terukir dalam khayalan?
Kenapa harus kami berpisah sewaktu ku sedang menikmati kehadiranmu?
Pahlawan Putih