Thursday, February 26, 2004

Savouring evrey last piece of my mom's ikan sumbat lada.
Didnt get to eat it at lunch so my mother actually saved for me a whole ikan.
Ummmm......lazat. Thanks again ya mother.

I change my mind. I will have to sleep tonight since tomorrow i am work from 7-12 then i have to rush to Ghufran and then to school. Nasib besok takda dikir so i guess i can sleep all i want. Result would be tomorrow so i am so excited. Thanks again for all the wishes. i dunno ah...i think i am gonna shout after i see my results. SSSEEEMMMPOOIII!!!!!!! that is if its good lah.

Hey kakak kirah. I dunno actually know where Planet Paradigm is. Can we meet or something before the event? The thing is it's at 7pm. I work in the morn from 7-2pm. Then maybe there is Dikir. I think i'll go for a while only since i really wanna watch my beautiful cousin strut her stuff...Anyway i promised. Duh!

Back to the besok results excitement. I find that i am excited but not fully cos i wanna save my energy when i actually see the slip. Hay shidah? asal ko degil? Ko atau wei jian first lah! Argh.......BOOM! meletup beyond recognition.

Wonder how people like, nadia, Rasyid, Hafez would do. All working together with me at BK. Rasyid's from TK so i guess he wont have much probs. HAI! Tadi work was great for the first time pasal manager cam heck care nyer type and i got to work with peers so it was cool, ya? hahaha. Was really fun that i would miss it after i quit . Did counter most of the time together with Nad, Rasyid and Kah mun. Semua attitude. Hahaha.....gerek tak terkira. Oh ya highligt was that i mengataled with an SIA girl. heheh... Usually we have serivice call where we annouce the number of customers yet to be served. I annouced Sevice one SIA girl. Didnt know that she could actually hear it. She laughed an we engaged in conversation. She said i had a nice smile [heheh] and actually bothered to ask me whethe i was part time and whethe i was waiting for my O's or A's. She was shocked when i said its tomorrow. Pangkat senior i think... the green colour SIA uniform/dress/kebaya. Not bad huh? Tak yah aku kerja. Dier dah kaya aniway kan? hahaha

Wanna use my hands to eat the fish now....
Pahlawan Putih