Wednesday, February 25, 2004

So it's friday....
Feel like punching someone and after that smile and laugh hysterically.
Tah ah.. the excitement is uncontrollable. Maybe tomorrow night i wont be able to sleep.
Hai..... *PUNCH* WaHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sunday's my official last day. I just had to get my farwell today. I mean Burger King can keep it for all i care. My gift? Hot oil on my right arm. Just a 3cm burn scar. Never actually expected something like this to happen since my last hot oil incident when i was 9 or ard tere. [nak masuk kan epok epok dalam kuali.] The worst part is that the scar is very insignificant. I mean kalau kawan tanyer or something i would have to say i got it from BK. Bukan a fight dengan Hang tuah ke, atau swimming dengan swordfish ke..[banyak sgt imaginasi.]

Today at work i saw Noora, Dina and Azril. Dunno them nor do they know me. Strangely i recognised them. hahaha...
Even strange i recognised Fath when she was studying at BK with her fren..

Dah ngantok. Cant continue. Must sleep........
Pahlawan Put..zzzzzzzzzz