Tuesday, February 24, 2004

"Buttered prawns" ala manis ala homemade sampai 8 aku sebat.
And i am allergic to prawns summore. Tgh gatal sekarang, bibir bengkak.
Just couldnt resist.

Hey Thanks for droping by. I dunno whether to say sorry or not. Oh well....I am just gonna move on. I dunt hate Kelana or you btw. Both make great music just maybe an iri hati thing.

Yeah...Finnaly i am allowed to resign. This harsh life is certainly not for me. Always dream of just settling down in a hut beside the ocean. Become a nelayan and just sail the sea in solitude. Ah...... The waves that will rock me to sleep. The wind that will carry me to a state of subconciousness. Then i would lay down to view the boundless sky and the clouds that may tell a story. I'll watch the sun set while i play the flute. My fingers driven by the emotions that pierce my heart at that moment. At distance i will hear the beats of the rebana approaching my boat slowly. It's Pak Abu my neighbour with his hand-crafted rebana adding more life to the music i am playing. We would then end the tune and begin laugh merrily as the sun leaves only its amber glow to signify the end of the day. Long winded and merepek. And then macam conincidence Pak Abu tgh kayuh sampan jugak. Kau Faham? Aku pun tak faham....ahahahahahaha.......

I always wait for tomorrow. A habit i have to stop. I dont enjoy my days and end up having to wait for a certain event to happen. Hai....I only live it up when i am on one of my kembara[s] alone searching for new things. I heard kelatan has great beaches. I think i'll go up there when i get my pay. Maybe terengannu pun jadi lah. You know just sit at the beach and not expecting a made up character like Pak Abu to come and play the rebana. hahaha. wanna just sit on an isolated beach and you know.......

Hey. Thursday pula terkeluar. [ I thought Friday tu Friday lah!]

Oh ya i guess now i should start planning on what to do after my last day. A tie and dye piece maybe. A painting. Ah...senikata. Wanna see how far i can go. Tapak demi setapak..ye.

1....2....EEEEEEEEEEEE
Pahlawan Putih