Saturday, February 21, 2004

Good morning.
My sleep was so peaceful just now that i had taik mata.
Really refreshed right now.
Gearing up to go madrasah and work later on.

Raq. Same here. I really need music to keep me from getting bored in my "Journeys". Usually my trips to places are around 30 mins. Like to the airport or Geylang Serai CC and even to Masjid Kampung Siglap. And ya, i will resort to analysing every detail of the passengers to try and guess their individual characters. Try and guess where they were from by looking for mud on their shoes or something. And so on. Now in the MRT there's the M1 ad that made use of the society's habit. "Why just stare at my shoes? Call your friends up for Shopping" or something like that. Original.

~wan segala ~wan.
Read two great pantuns/puisi, lets just call them karangan.
No suprise Zaidy nandir made a deep berbunga one in his blog.
Zuraidi made a great one on ilham.
Marvelous! Truthfully i think it surpasses Suhardi's standard.

Also i thought about the payung thing Adi mentioned in his blog.
"Contohnya seperti payung...Ada dia mengatakan tentang payung. Walaupun ia hanyalah sebatang payung, namun ia juga suatu pelindung bagi kita manusia. Namun, bila cuaca yang tidak elok seperti hujan ataupun panas..ia diperlukan. Sebaliknya jika cuaca yang menyenangkan kita, ia diketepikan."
I was thinking and thinking of the significance. I mean it was just a payung. Then it hit me. Most of our relationship with a payung is like our relationship with our religion. Tibanya hujan baru kita mula cari payung. Sama sekali bila ada kesengsaraan atau kesulitan baru kita mula beribadah untuk berlindung dengan agama. Bila kesenangan bersenyum, kita lupakan saja agama dan terus tidak bersyukur........

Checked my pay just now. Same as last time. Naik Darah!
Pahlawan Putih