Saturday, February 21, 2004

Enjoyed my forced day off at Arab street and partly in little india.
Pengembaraan kecil. heh.
Pics in my comp already but shutterfly buat hal.
The streets were so peaceful. Kononnyer cari ilham.
The chicken briyani at Sultan cafeteria was cheap yet delicious.
Dissapointed that i didnt find what i was looking for or some where near it.

The day after i went to work as usual then went home to change for Friday prayers.
After that i made my way to dikir practice.
On the way to the MRT station i met up with an old bubbly classmate.
Natasha recognised me even though we have not met for 4 years.
We chatted for a while.
You know the usual.
What you doing now? Where do you intend to further your studies?
While i was talking bout my job at BK she interrupted me by staring at my eyes and saying:
"You know i will marry you so i can at your eyes everyday..." Then she smiled. She looked at her watched and said she had to go. We exchanged phone numbers and went to our seperate directions.
Smsing her and catching back to the old times......aah....
Very flattering. Didnt know a girl would actually say that to me.
That day rambut semua tgh smart, macam nak kahwin.
Nak prepare to be serious for friday.
Very Very eager.

I asked for resignation already and it went smoothly.
I actually planned to lie but the malaikat was stronger than the syaitan.
Bee kwee, my store manager was alrite about it.
I lost my apron. In short notice i was aske to do counter and i placed my apron aside at the counter. Went to a fro to the new oulet. Sekali datang balik apron dah hilang. I think the idiotic manager sabo. Tunggu besok ah. Only drink i like at Starbucks is Caramel Frappacino. Nadia had a double shot vanila ice thing. Cup dier kecik giler. Also mahal pasal "double the coffee". Pahit!

Okay for now, Bye!
Pahlawan Putih