Thursday, February 05, 2004

Oh no.....Amin pop-ed. He couldnt stand anymore. Well i did blog about it too already and Adi read it. Adi go to the tumpat guestbook and read the post. Dunno why i cannot get through to you. The issue serious gilernyer. Tumpat may even tertutup if it's not handle with care. Why do i feel dapi will burst too? I know who's side i am on....I think.

Both the BKs at changi airport takda orang. Tadi i spent most of my time just standing. New guy from Eastpoint attached there. Hafiz from Junyuan Sec tengah tunggu results jugak. Spent most of the time berbual dengan dier rather than making burgers as ther were no burgers to make.....Takda orang.


Just now before work i spontaneously drew this on paint. My youngest brother has this Penguin [sorta like a bantal busuk] which he carries around and then play with it lah. I drew it for the desktop background. Set it as your backgroung tiled. Cutenyer.....

Get the cheesecake outta my freezer! I told mom to let anyone eat it. Even Haniz, but it seems i am the only one eating it. 4 cheesecake already for today.......

Tgh pening.
Pahlawan Putih......