Monday, January 19, 2004

Obviously i am not understanding the seriousness of my position.
I cant sing most of the times.
Only in bila naik\turun lift kalau orang takda.
I know one reason they picked me was for my kelantan sounding voice from the uji bakat thing an because our current juara, Adi, masuk NS in March.
But then again why me? Just thinking bout it "berputar fikiran".
Man then comes the other issues like i mentioned.
Syawal is really eyeing on the position. Susah lah....
Amin pun lagi.....hahaha si dehtu dah memang. Nak main awok-awok, juara even though dier main rebana.
Abdillah pun selalu nya bernyanyi nyanyi ala toi juara.
I just hope it'll be fun and will not distant me to the other budak east.
People may think i did something to get to the position.
Insyallah things will be alrite. Aku malu aja lah.

"Hati Aku Mahu Tapi Aku Rasa Malu Malu,
Ingin Ku Bertemu Tapi Langkah Ku Tiba Tiba Kaku,
Ingin Ku Bersuara Tapi Lidah Ku Rasa Keluh,
Malu,Malu, Mahu Aku Malu, Aku Mahu Tapi Aku Malu........."

[Wait for the song to upload. Chinese New Year feel.....hahahha.]

Argh now i got to make a Tok Juara T-shirt. hahahaha.
Pahlwan Putih