Sunday, January 11, 2004

Good morning all ya humans.

Semalam i did the bicycle frenzy thing again.
This time i did actually stop over at rumah cik tipah since i saw Cik latiff's car parked there.
Yes Ilhan! Ilhan was there.
Kelakar how his attempts to get out of the gate were unsuccessful.
D cutest baby i every seen.
And he like me too. He like severybody.
Especially Baby, cik tipah's cat.

Gtg bye now................

Now is 1042. I m back.

I think i lost my butt.
Went again for the bicycle frenzy thing again. One really big round around tampines and i overlapped at Tampines central park twice. After that i went back and found out that mom wanted to go rumah Cik tipah for urusan tertentu. So i took my bike out again to rumah cik tipah. After seeing ilhan again and cik norli and kak ya and kakak leen and everybody bascially, i went for another round at Central Park. Saner ada slope yang Best best. Pantat sakit after duduk lama sangat. Hajat pun tercapai..............Duh there was a hidden agenda. Tak kan aku nak gi naik basikal all around for nothing. Ah and i met up with Alai and Jo [and dorannyer kawan nak gi belajar.] near alai's house. It was like...."Eh! Fan!" Kuat lah that i was nearly knocked off my bike[ahah bedek aja] Alai's sec Five dis year. Blaja baik baik and score. Tell me if you need any help, even though i maybe little bit rusty.

Good nite now