Thursday, January 08, 2004

I am still alive.
Just that i dont bother to blog when i cant see my blog at home.
Ya i think my dad did something so we cant access blogs. Hai. Kenapa? Tak ya susah susahkan diri. I did see my dad looking thru some blogs.
Now i am not really into being online since Half of my Favourites are blogs and i cant access them.

I signed up for friendster. Only got 4 or 5 friends. Really couldnt be bothered pasal I dunt need it. But okay lah just continue. Thanks Dee Ana for being my friend hahaha. Later as usual ada dikir. Cant wait to practice the set again.

"Setiap ucap bersalut makna....Tutur bicara berselang dusta.....A~A~A~A!"

Masih takda kerja. Been Going to school like normal even though i dont need to. Buat Art as always. K gotta now. Kat dalamart room lah
Pahlwan Putih