Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Mmmmmm Shiok.
Jus in case you guys didnt know. I now have a new maid. Sedap okay dier masak Asam Pedas.

Been finding a job. Called a guy just now for a car wash job. I think i would be okay with it. Tapi kalau pay low.... Tak payah sudah. I mean what a good way to exercise right? Anyway if i dont get that job guess what i am going to try my luck on? Modeling. Modeling is short for being handsome [control your ego!].Hey its worth a shot. You just Stand in front of a Camera and they take pictures of you for ads or stuff like that. See how lah.

Went to the doctor just now. Got the same pills and another apparently for insomnia. But i dont have that! Anyway, during the waiting time i decided to go to the library for a while pasal kan ranai orang. Bumped onto Shidah and Zack. Kelakar ah how such a small world it is. Saw Kakak Ya and Sahar before that tapi tak sempat tegur. Grabbed a bowl of mee soto after that and went straight home to nurse my headache. Just had to have a craving for mee soto. Now my head is a bit better.
I dunno why, but i cant wait for Friday. Got the car wash interview tomorrow. What else do i want to do ah?

Car washing freak....
Pahlawan White