Sunday, December 21, 2003

Nadia has already got a guy!!!
Hilang lah peluangku, bersama dengan impianku untuk bertemu dengan kekasih idamanku.
WHY?
I not all that bummed out since i know i was responsible for my own downfall.

Di mana hendak ku cari ganti?
Hilang sudah tak kembali,
Hati gelisah tak sabar menanti,
Dari hari berganti hari............


I am sad. I think. Look in the bright side. I am still handsome so i think i can get anygirl i wan. [kuch kuch] Any girl.
Oh ya if your not convinced, here are some stories.....[real ones lah.]
This happened at the show in sembawang.
Aparrently there was a girl checking me out.
The funny part is when she actually video record me just to see me.
Not that lawa btw the girl. Kening alamak, tipis sgt. I dont even like the idea of plucking one's eyebrow.
So she casually video taped me faking to tape other people.
She did it again when i took water to eat my pills.
Dia Video tape aku lah!
During the dikir performance pun gitu.
Aku yang dier Zoom kan.
Funny lagi it was so obvious Alai saw through. After the show dier sempat tanyer aku i noticed or not.
Malu!
Then semalam at the Yew Tee show, Ubay bawa his girlfrend.
Any yes she did look at me for a long time without me knowing.
Tengok dier ajer dier tengok aku.
Didnt want to get things complicated if ubay saw, so i avoided her much.

Just wanna hug someone, in the hope i get hugged back.
..............
.......
I am so confused,
Keliru........
hai.
Irfan.