Thursday, December 18, 2003

Semalam watched Kal ho na ho dengan Kakak ya and kakak leen.
Best lah!. First time in bedok cinema also. So it was a great experience. Wonderful actually. Teared but didnt cry. Duh! I am not that sensitive sangat. Anyways air mata melelh when Gia [Naina's "adopted sister"] punyer real identity revealed. Pasal family, not the mushy mushy love. Lagu pun gerek. IT"S TIME TO DISCO! First time i watch preity zinta. Really like NorNadia Othman [my fren].
Just now went out with Rashidah main arcade the eat then go orchard merayap. Now i am here. Planning to go Gym. see what happens ah. Why u ask? I jus wanna work my arms ah. Make them little bigger since i already have a nice fore arms [approved by kakak ya and some of my old classmates. Jealous k dorang.] Kalau fats yang membesarkan the circumference of my upper arms tak pe but all the fats seem to be settling fine in my thighs. Wasted fats. Now only muscles can enlarge them. Nak macam wan punye upper arms, pakai baju ketat pun tak apa, asalkan tak skinny. I think i should go. See ya.
Pahlwan Putih