Saturday, November 22, 2003

Man!
That was definately refreshing. Went to geylang serai cc for dikir. I was even thinking of not going since i was really very tired in the afternoon. Then Adi called. [First time seh] I said i dunno out of politeness. So i did some tie and dye sewing and the went to sleep. Got the energy after the sleep so i went off after buka. Maiza got her PSLE results. She got higher than what i got but it was what u called not quality As. 3As and a B. I got 3Bs and an A. but the difference of our results is only 14. Apa dah jadi? She wants to take my school. Sumpah merepek. Anyways mom made Kueh tart today. I didnt help at all. [haha] usually i would be stirring the jam or inserting the jams into the dough of a mangkuk. Only my dad and my mom tau cepit the bunga at the side of the kueh so its a very slow process. I tried my hand at it lots of times tapi i guess i m not "gifted" enough. Besok poulak i got a date with kek lapis zaiton. Going to rumah cik tipah to help for my mothers one [as in for my house]. So easy, sapu butter on the previous layer, pour in the mixture then rata kan. Every three layer or so you have to arrange in the prunes. I think cik tipah makes the best Kek lapis in the World!!!!!!! Its quite a slow process thats why cik tipah wants me to help since there is usual a long wait for the layer to brown. [its begining to sound like a recipe].
Anyways nak bawak the tie and dye tomorrow so at least boleh habiskan. kena tarik lagi. lepas tu preserve. den dye den preserve den dye den preserve den dye. then have to potong/pull out the pulled strings and the preservation and then have to iron. very long process. so if not nice very dissapointing.
DAH LAH NAK DO STUFF
Pahlawan putih