Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Vain Nak mampus!
Tak tau malu!
Selalu cari chance tengok cermin!

- I m talking bout myself.

I realise that i get vainer by the moment.
Selalu nak feeling handsome.
Why?
Pasal dah banyak orang suke tengok aku.
Apa nak buat?
Show them what they want to see!
hahaha.
Kulit Tebal.

Trying to develop my graduation photos.
From Last friday but there was still a few more shots left.
Took some during the chalet, then some more stupid ones just to finish up the film.
I took muka Ilhan, my baby cousin.
Naik syoik dier, senyum punya lah lebar.
Then ada gambar of me making the class speech.
Dah nampak the pics my fren took.
Dorang develop cepat cepat.
I look so dark and gothic.
Kenapa?
Its the specs.
Itu pasal bile nak tangkap handsome i dont wear my specs.
Hahahahahaha.
Good joke huh?
Kulit Tebal.
Anyway sekarang dah tak ada specs.
Screw dah hilang, dier plastic support pun dah tiada.

Ah pasal chalet.....
Spacious Giler, Sampai B.B.Q pit pun jauh kena jalan. Chalet dier terbuka as in the living room tak ada walls. Nak masuk tak pakai pintu. Dari that spot dah boleh nampak samudera. Picturesque. Lots of greeneries. My Grandmother suka pandang laut sambil dia berdzikir. She finds every chance to be near the laut. Macam dier tgh in a state of peace everytime she just sits facing the sea. Hairan, apa kenangan yang involve the ocean. I also had to become her bodyguard supporting her as she walk through places yang tak ada handrails and naik atas steps. Next time kena pakai name tag "Mobile Handrail". The food was okay. There was plentiful of H2O which is good. Sedih the ice-cream Kak Zsa Zsa brought cair. Also like kakak Ya said, if only Kakak Kirah was there. Didnt sleep the first night. Witnessed rain fall two times in the early morning just before and during Magrib. Got to admit that I was frightened that Cik Pon might come any moment. We [me, kak ya & khabir] hanged around in Cik Tipah's tent main cards. The tent was in the middle of the living room. Kita keluar aja dah boleh nampak pokok-pokok kat luar. Scary lagi ada pokok Kemboja. Basically it was an interesting and fun experience being in a kampung like environment. Best!

Dah ah.
Kene buat kerja.

Pahlawan Putih tak bercermin mata!