Friday, October 17, 2003

Semalam pergi dikir.
Kononnyer the last time before my Exams.
A bit upsetting.
I only got to sing my heart out on one song, Kamaliah.

Kamaliah buah hatiku,
Kau penghibur jiwaku,
Tak sanggup aku menunggu,
Oh Kembalilah wahai Kamaliahku......


Sedih seh as the rest were new songs [actually old just baru ajar] and I havent been to practice for a long time.
Tapi it was nice to see all my brader brader dikir.
Erzat, aka pirate, was there and he is the funniest in the bunch.
Muka! like rubber. Kelakar lah.
As usual i was the quietest.
I think.
In the sense i never talk much tapi bile part nyanyi[actually only one song]]
Found out Izzad aka Alai also did art [N level]
Wax carving or something like that.
I really wanna scan my pic with my art work ah.
Tapi scanner ni......hai.
Suhardi dah G.I.
Ubay feeling Mat shorts [tak sejuk ke?]
others were basically fine.

Now i dunno whether to go dikir or not later at 3.
I mean as they are having some kind of uji bakat again.
Yesterday sumpah i was scared to voice out when the AdiS asked who wanted to be karut.
Apparently dorang tak nampak aku pakai baju TUKANG MEKARUT.
hahaha. main main jer lah.
Juara pun boleh lah.
hehehe.
I would sing this song....

Renungan matamu setajam panah Arjuna
Menembusi hatiku, terluka dan berdarah
Berlangsir alis selentik merak ratu rimba
Oh Dyan Yulaiha, katakan mengapa
Kau disumpah keanggunan sedemikian rupa.


Fits my vocal chords ah.
K dah ah.
Nak mandi.
Pahlawan Putih