Monday, September 29, 2003


this was during the practice on the same day. [feeling main gong!]
cant believe i never told anyone.]
Haha!

Anyways. got back my prelim results.
Macam taik.
L1R5 -25
L1R4 -18
I still dont noe where i want to go.
Jc or poly?
I so dont wanna go to poly and rush my way to work.
I really want to go JC tetapi my malay!
Kalau boleh masuk Jc tanpa membuang masa dengan bahasa ibunda then can ah.
I suck in malay!
Poly is so matly and minahlay.
Wait..... thats Ite.
Poly is so.....wild and tak teratur.
I really need help with my planning.
Tak tau apa nak jadi.
Maybe because i go with the flow.
Tambahan i just realised i do not have a dream to be anything.
To me anything that i may possibly be good at is good enough.[ eg dikir. tapi itu bukan kerja. just an example]
Possible interesting careers.....
Biochem related stuff u noe like CSI and whatever,
a photographer- i reliase i have the flare in framing objects and etc. [tapi most probably be a pastime thing]
or a Teacher. [eeeee]
Aku dah tak tau!!!!!!!!!
Berikan ku petunjuk lah allah yang maha menguasa!!!

"Bahtera terapung, Ombak berketipul,
Degupan Jantung, Rancak berke cimpung,
Bonda yang ku sanjung,
Ayah yang ku agung,
Dengarkan lah, batin ini meraung"
-- Hikayat Putera Emas Mega perdana 1997.
Sedap gila!

Ibunda,
Semenjak bergelar janin,
Sebesar zarah,
Gerak di dalam solat mu, ku turut bersama....

Juara dia, fuhh, power!

Tadi i actually saw how my artwork was going to be like.
Lawa ah.
Tetapi, i still have to do stuff.
Walaupun penat, hidup mesti di teruskan.

Pahlawan Putih