Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.
Salam sejahterah.

Wah seh wah seh!
Pahlawan Putih konon.
Sebenarnyer it was the name of my malay group when i was in primary 5.
Some of the other group were like Pelangi, Kuda Hitam, Cakerawala. [Boleh masih ingat seh!]
I still remember a skit we had to perform bertema pantang larang.
We got the highest mark as we were the most prepared.
Terkenang masa kami berlatih selepas sekolah.
We got 45/50 tak salah.
Also we were the overall champions amongst the groups. [there was a permarkahan taking at that time by Cikgu Zalina]
There was only one girl in our group. [forgot her name]
The rest were guys, Fauzie, Helmi, Amirrudin[i think].
I also had a gelaran then, Toko Peribahasa.
I practically was the walking "teman setia anda".
Sekarang juga ah.
I am most tertarik kepada peribahasa in all of the malay language.
Frasa yang melambangkan sesuatu yang tidak obvious.
I want to learn more! [hehe, tamak-on!]


School's been draggy.
All the periods are grouped up together so we have like 4 periods of chemistry, biology and so on.
Penat, letih selepas itu.
What to do?
besok is going to the worst.
We have Art, bio and even science after school!
Balik mesti terlena tanpa berlengah.
Alrite!
Nak gi masak ayam.
Hope my template is okay to mata korang.
Do comment on it.


Pahlawan Putih