Friday, August 29, 2003

Still bothered because of the incident.
How she know my name?
Pelik

Anyway.
Laila Isabella is stuck in my head.
Cant wait for something like love to happpen to me.
Mana engkau oh Dewi menjelma?
However it was only a movie.
Real life is different.
Can never expect anything to happen the way you want.
Dunia, dunia.

This year, Teacher's day merepek.
Forever ah this school.
"This year we have something different for you to enjoy"
Different yes, to enjoy? i dont think so.
I real hate the school's strict policies.
The school didnt enjoy at all this year.
Racial harmony dayand National day celebration pun naik boring.
KHARAMS!
We had boxercise for ACES day portion.
Aku tengok dia, dia tengok aku. [Could we just get over it? Malas nak hide in secrecy anymore]
Btw, we had to punch into space to sweat. MELEPEK LAH.

I got highest for Chem.
Guess Science is going to be the only A1 i am getting.
Goodbye three months JC. Dah takda chance.
My malay sucked like vadai tak jadi, hangus terbakar!
Got 11 over 50 for my compo.
Believe it ah.
It was about handphones -kebaikan dan keburukan.
I was in a molten state at that time -nak tidur ke tak.
Jadi usaha sia sia sahaja.

OMBAK!