Saturday, August 23, 2003

Tadi wasted one hour tryIng to break the chain that locks my bike.
Snip, snip, snip.
Why do they make locks so durable and anti lekas nak pecah.
Instincts told me to stick with what i was doing [which was snipping the wire] but i decided to have a hand in breaking the lock.
Ketuk punyer ketuk, benda tu tidak pecah.
Got back to snipping with three different wire cutters and a "?" mark like tool which cuts cylindrical shaped objects.
BERJAYA!! finally.
Tangan merah and bisa.

Lepas tu keluar rumah menuju ke library to send overdue books.
Then took a long way to rumah Cik Tipah.
Hantar CD Devdas lepas tu balik.
Apparently Toby hilang.
My condolences until he is found.
The cat is a he i think arh.

Really my situation now.
Really packed with anger and hatred.
Why?
Because i am grounded [i think] and i dont have a radio again.
Ingat nak kasi kau punyer discman balik Shidah, but i will ah.
Dah ground aku lepas tu tarik radio.
Nak buat aper kat rumah?
So just now i napped three times.
Tiga kali lah!
dah tak tau aper nak buat, sampai re-read my old garfield comics.
Sumpah if this unreasonable behavior of my parents goes on, tak lama lagi aku pakai my anak derhaka mood/mode.
JAGA...............
So i went to dikir.
Why do you even ask why?
I told you, to relive stress and to end the hectic exam week.
Lepas to you say that ko jangan nak merepek, exam nak datang.
Aper? Ko nak aku mampus berstressful.
Forget it lah.
Kalau anak kau yang lagi satu tu boleh balik pukul dua malam for a "party" I dont see why i cant go dikir and still balik same time.
Btw i cant stop comparing okay?
(NO OFFENCE to yang terasa.)

OMBAK TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!