Friday, August 08, 2003

hey.
changed the layout.
Bright, colourful an eye sore.
Not me.
Just thought i be vibrant once in a while.

"MOHD" who are you? why did you tag me?

Smalam was funny to think about. considering how Tuhan didnt want me to be home on time.
7.30pm: I reached geylang serai cc earlier than the rest. [typical]
7.40pm: still by myself. shortly Bapak[Jumaat] came. Was suprised there was also nobody.
then in short streams they came. one by one.
Alai[izzat] giler sangat that he took digital pics of every inch of detail in the dance studio we were in.
The speaker, the floor, the air conditioner and also the door magnet.

Was really pissed that practice only started at 9pm because Rafiq was late.
[i actually planned to go off at that time tapi dah lambat anyway so i stayed on.}
Sang asli kelantan songs and jammed the whole nite away.
then Abang Lan[founder of 1994 Tumpat] had to give his comments.
This dragged on until ard 10.30

After that i ZOOM-ED home.
then the train stopped at tanah merah due to some tech problems in simei.
balik like around 11.30.

Sempat berbual dengan dier.
She wanted jokes.
I could not provide many nor were they good.
i slept ard 12am.