Saturday, August 02, 2003

Aperr macam di sana di situ dan juga di KL?

I m fine. been very tired these days and mr busy mr muhammad pants has not been helping with the situation. He told me on Thursday to come on Saturday to confirm my art pieces. I took the initiative to come on friday lepas sembahyang jumaat dengan a bag full of mounted aluminium boards. Sekali dia ada meeting. Until six pulak tu. I spent most of my time walking around school [with stained hands tau]. Went to every male toilet i could find to salvage some soap. Punye kedekut nyer sekolah!!! anyways Mr busy Muhammad only finished his meeting at 6pm. Dah meradang but wat to do? 5 min ajer he saw my pieces the he had to close the art room. He the said, tommorow after lesson come here and confirm with him on what to do.

The next day [saturday] i came after my engloish remedial [which i think is a total waste of time] he was still busy dengan speech day preparations. Dah macam budak bodah tunggu menunggu. I finnally said to hell dgn this crap. Went down to the AVA room to see the timid sec 1-3 practice kompang. shortly after that i went home, Makan lontong [lodeh homemade] then went out to Marina Bay. Amin at the AVA room ajaked me to the Tumpat outdoor session. Was reluctant ah, but after what had happened, i need to release bad air fropm my system.

At Marina Bay MRT station, I met Dapi and the other older members. Dorang pun happy pasal i didnt actually make plans with them. Dah. it was 3.30 then. Nobody was at the steps. Few moments later, Syawal, Syafik and Ariffin came with the rebana. That adds up to only 10 people. Kite dah tak tau nak buat aper. So we went to a quite shaded spot to berdikir. on a pathway Tepi longkang lah.! best. Dapi said it was like at Kelantan except takde container shiping sebelah. Enjoyed every second except maybe the abseiling worms part. the afternoon sun was strong keeping the mosquitos away. We each sang a lagu juara [wityh one verse] and karuted. i sang the malu song:

Hati aku mahu tapi aku rasa malu malu,
Ingin ku bertemu tapi langkah ku tiba-tiba kaku,
Ingin ku bersuara tapi lidah ku rasa keluh,
Malu, Malu, malu aku mahu aku mahu tapi aku malu.

haha, Aku Tak Malu!
Nafrikid