Friday, August 08, 2003

New beginings.
today school was a waste of time.
Watched 9 groups perform their own homemade Singapore song/rap.
Lots of untalented rap showoffs.
Only one grabbed my attention. Coz she was really good.
Found out after that that she was Loqman's adik. Nama Aisha[not real spelling]
She was damn good at rapping and quite pretty. Btw both of them are really fair and have light hair macam the westerners.

The school invited the senior citizens from the Happy lodge place.
Why? As if they could be more bothered about the whole celebration.
I really didnt get the whole National day mood.
That was because i was preooccupied thinking. About?

- How people really look big when on stage but if your the one on stage you would feel small and hugely intimidated.
- How the human sight surpasses any other camera. [the images are small and flat]
- How i really want to be a Karut. Thinking bout during Teachers' Day.
- How body language says all.
- How i still owe the school a kompang. [haha. dah memang koyak, just enlarged it]

I notice a certain calmness during everytime i talk to a certain someone. Like when the conversation is goin on, i do not get preoocupied with it nor do i get easily distracted. i seem to be focused but not to obvilious. :)

Thinking of going dikir today.
Made a promise, but i think i will have to break it.
Apologies mom and bapak.
I need to find myself.

She logged in and ws-ed me then offline. Dimana telah engkau mengembara tanpa ku?
Oh well, going to study now. I think i will re-write my history notes. [both malaya and mdern world]
I got a test but forgot the chapter.
My English oral this Wednesday.
Hope i dont get nervous.
I ussually do.

Tukang MeKarut