Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Just now the agony of History paper 2 and Chem paper 3.
Chem senang gila.
Cant say the same for history but i tried my best....
Hah!
After that i hung around school.
I do not noe for what reason but i did.
Sampai pukul 6!
I really thing i have gotten mental.
Sumpah aku totally MeKarut.
I dont intend to tell anyone, coz what's happening is totally freaky.
Yup made up my mind, no one;s gonna noe.
Dont worry, its not that serious.
I would be fine.
Going to have an early night to night.
All because i was in school.

I got loads of durian in the fridge.
Dah lama tak makan buah pelik itu.
I used to like it then i changed my mind.
The fun thing about durian isnt about eating the isi.
Rather i feel it is that the family bonding time yang ada just opening the durians up.
What we have is pre packed durian. Nothing interesting.
I think i will have a bite, for old times sake.[yes it has been a very long time since i have eaten Durian. Tak bedek]
Mulut berliur

Ombak